UAB Baltikameda – a company devoted in supplying Lithuanian Health Care institutions with the innovative medical technologies.
“Baltikameda” is a limited liability company with offices located in Vilnius, Lithuania. Our company acts within Baltic States’ markets since 2017.
Mission of our company is to promote innovative medical technologies in the region. We are engaged in the supply of medical equipment, devices and instruments to the Health Care Institutions of our state.
UAB Baltikameda offers products and services, which improve the quality of life of the patients and prolong their lives. With the help of the effective logistic system management, which covers warehouses in Vilnius and regions, we are able to provide in time delivery of all wide range medical products. Our professionals are always ready to help and respond to all enquiries under perimeter of our Company activity within the markets of the Baltic countries.
We are distributors of the following items listed below:
Medical devices: diagnostic equipment, catheters, pacemakers, implants for plastic surgery, wound treatment material, surgical instruments, endoscopic instruments, medical furniture and surgical tables, neurosurgery implants and catheters, sterilisation and disinfection products, instrument washing machines, oncology chemotherapy, fixing devices for radiotherapy, neonatology products.
UAB Baltikameda is acting as distributor of the following companies:
Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Romania, CIS
- Import from/to EU states
- Export from/to EU and non-EU states
We are always open for collaboration and partnership!
UAB Baltikameda believes that its market expects a continually improving service and high-quality products. Therefore, our quality policy is to provide our customers with the highest quality products which would fully meet their needs and expectations. Only satisfied customers could bring our company to success. Analysis of customer complaints and bilateral cooperation are fundamental elements for improving quality.
As a result, the company’s management:
- always adheres to the principles of business ethics and honestly compete in the sales business of medical devices, instruments and equipment.
- undertakes to ensure the continuous improvement and efficiency of the quality management system which meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standards.
- seeks to fulfil the commitments, legal obligations and requirements of the parties concerned.
- undertakes to provide health care institutions with quality products in a timely manner.
- commits to assure quality service
- To develop and implement a quality management system which would ensure continuous improvement of the company.
- To improve the quality and efficiency of the services and production supplied.
- To improve the skills and motivation of the employees.
- To ensure responsibility of the employees for the quality of their work in terms of their function and competence.
- To identify customer requirements and expectations, in order to achieve their satisfaction with the quality service.
- To supply products and warranty services at the agreed time and competitive price.
- To supply high-quality, novelty products which would meet the needs and expectations of the customer.